New Rules for Global Finance's Executive Director, Jo Marie Griesgraber has been asked to Chair the Civil Society Town Hall. Show your support to New Rules by coming to the Town Hall Meeting!
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Robert B. Zoellick, President,World Bank Group
- Dickson Kahinga, Director, Kenya Institute of Public Policy Research Analysis
- Bishop David Zac Niringiye, Chair, Uganda Governing Council of the Africa Peer Review Mechanism
- Jo Marie Griesgraber, Executive Director, New Rules for Global Finance
Messrs. Strauss-Kahn and Zoellick will host this townhall for CSO representatives accredited to the Annual Meetings. The session will include remarks by Messrs. Strauss-Kahn and Zoellick to be followed by a general discussion on issues of concern to CSO representatives.
This session will have interpretation in four languages (English, French, Spanish, and Arabic)
- November 20, 2012
- October 05, 2012